Sunday, November 9, 2008


Since this is the Ralph Carter Family Blog, I thought there should be some pictures of the Ralph Carter Family. We started the Blog because they said we had to at the Family Reunion. I thought I should post a few of the pictures from the Reunion. This was a good picture of Mom and Dad.




Here is the whole gang, well at least the first and second generation. I remember that it was a hot day, but we should have put everyone out in the sun so the picture was a little brighter, but you can see everyone.

I also got a picture of everyone getting some food. I don't think we could have gotten a picture of everyone. There are a lot of people in this family now. See ya all next year.

1 comment:

Megs said...

fun! It's so cool to have such a big family! I just love not knowing the majority of the family... lol! but it is really great! I can run into people at the store and find out that i'm related to them... right sue? ;)