Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bishop Carter

Brady and I decided that when he hear "Bishop Carter", it sounds like they mean Grandpa Carter, when he was Bishop!

On Jan. 25th, Brady was called to be a Bishop of a singles ward in the University Stake. The news was a little suprising, but he graciously accepted the call. He will of course attend the Student ward, while the kids and I attend our family ward. Our family was encouraged by the Stake Pres. to join in on activities. It will be a fun adventure, right? We now know why it is important to pray for the Bishop and his family. Any thoughts or prayers you send our way will be greatly appreciated! We love you all and look forward to warmer weather and seeing you soon!

2 comments:

Megs said...

oh that is awesome! I love my singles ward bishop! i bet that will be so much fun. I also love when the wife and kids get involved, so make sure you do!! :)

Lee said...

I thought this was awesome news. You will be a great bishop and the singles will love you. Get the family involved, the kids will love them, and take good care of them.